At Dovetail Genomics, we strive to provide the best quality genome assemblies at reasonable prices. We are constantly looking for ways to lower costs, while preserving our industry-leading level of quality. Our unique combination of PacBio HiFi plus Dovetail® Omni-C® Scaffolding is providing the best quality assemblies we have ever delivered, including whole-chromosome phased SNP calling.
The Dovetail Funding Assistance Award Program (FAA) provides funding assistance to qualified applicants.
- PacBio HiFi + Omni-C scaffolding and full de novo assembly: $6,000 award
- As (1) above + RNAseq and genome annotation: $8,000 award
- Omni-C scaffolding of an existing assembly: $3,000 award
- As (3) above + RNAseq and genome annotation: $5,000 award
- BONUS: for options (1) and (2) above, chromosome-scale phased SNP calling will be included at no additional cost ($500 value). The deliverable will be a Variant Call Format (VCF) file.
Complete de novo assembly, including chromosome-scale phased SNP calling, starting from $15,000 (price is with Award applied.) Scaffold an existing assembly starting from $9,500 (price is with Award applied.)
Examples of Award calculations and out-of-pocket expenses, assuming a full de novo assembly with no genome annotation (Award option (1) from above):
*Prices outlined here are in USD and are only reflective of pricing in countries and regions where Dovetail® sells directly. Pricing may vary for applicants located in regions/countries in which Dovetail works through distributors. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding pricing in your country/region.