- Dovetail™ library construction and sequencing with our proprietary Dovetail™ Omni-C™ Technology
- Assembly informatics through scaffolding with our cutting-edge assembly pipeline and genome TAD analysis, if applicable
- Tailored approach to scaffolding using proven methodologies
- Designated Scientific Project Manager to answer questions and provide project guidance
- Usable genome assembly within 10 weeks
- Highly accurate results that have been validated by multiple technology types
- Access to Dovetail Genomics proprietary service offerings and expertise
Dovetail™ Omni-C™ Technology incorporates a sequence-independent endonuclease approach to chromatin fragmentation in the proximity ligation protocol.
The HiRise™ Scaffolding Pipeline uses the de novo assembly as an input. Multiple iterations are completed layering the use of the library sequencing data to provide a contiguous high-quality assembly.
When available, TAD analysis uses the data collected for the assembly creation to provide a view into chromatin 3D architecture, including topologically associated domains.